If you’re thinking about arranging a family photo shoot here in Abu Dhabi – I thought I might tell you a little bit about me and why I think you should choose me as your family lifestyle Photographer.
Here’s ten reasons for a starter:
- I’m actually a really nice person – ask anyone that knows me! I care about doing this right – not just for the money; I am truly passionate about being a family photographer. Our session will be all about you, and my goal is to see how I can catch you and your family naturally. Your personality should shine through your photographs and, when they are presented, you should be able to see yourself at your best – how your loved ones see you. I want your best friend to look at the photos and say “These are SO you!”
- You can trust me to always take the very best photographs I can for you – and I know what I am doing!
- We will really have fun during the session; lots of smiles, giggles, stories, reminiscing and happy faces. I often start shooting ‘silly shots’ just to get everyone in the mood – and sometimes they can end up being the most loved! We’re aiming to capture you living life to the full here in Abu Dhabi.
- You are getting really great value with me as your family photographer. I’m a flat-rate photographer who includes a disk of edited images with each of my sessions. I enjoy giving digital images to my Clients and during editing for your final gallery, I love knowing that every single included image will make its way into your hands – and (hopefully) your heart. I include images that may not be perfect for framing, but captured lovely little life-imperfect moments that made us all giggle.
- Time flies… Childhood is fleeting; my favourite quote is “The days are long, but the years are short.” And I am sure you have been meaning to get a round to booking a couple, family, child or children’s party photography session. Look no further… I’m your woman! Forget those blurred mobile phone snaps – isn’t it time you shared beautiful professional portraits of you & your family online and beautifully printed in your home?
- I’m a Mother myself, and I understand families – I’ve known them all my life! I genuinely want to get to know you and your family as a photographer. I’ve always loved meeting new people and getting to know them; so I look forward to hearing about you before, during, and after our session. As much as I love photography, I love people and their stories… and I LOVE that I can combine all three! I want to see what makes your family tick; this is how I capture your personalities, true emotions and unique dynamic.
- We can discuss any kind of location for our session. If you have any ideas, please tell me about them.
- You will get your disc promptly – usually with some ‘sneak-peaks’ emailed to you along the way. My average turnaround for a portrait session is approximately two weeks.
- Look no further for a family photographer that can deliver creative & emotive images that are also technically strong.
- Random Fact: I know how to make a killer Carrot Cupcake – and have many that will attest to that!
Hello, my name is Victoria and I am a lifestyle family photographer based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. For me, Photography is an essential way to preserve priceless memories and freeze moments in life. Time is all too fleeting and before we know it, the years pass by and we look back and wonder where the time went. We can’t stop time, but maybe – if I had a super power – that is what I’d wish for. Our best chance is to document our lives so we have a window into our past that we can visit whenever we like. I find so much joy in using my skills to create priceless memories for others. It challenges my mind and breathes energy into my soul. I celebrate freezing those moments to capture not only the big picture, but also the beautiful details and time-capsule minutiae, to celebrate the love and connections within family and kinship.